[MetaCRS] Website Jan 15th relaunch

Jody Garnett jody.garnett at gmail.com
Thu Jan 11 07:27:17 PST 2018

The list of project is very much open to the geospatial community and we
would love to see Apache SIS implemented and any other projects you know
of. Indeed if you go through the choose-a-project pages
<https://staging.www.osgeo.org/choose-a-project/>, or look at all projects
<https://staging.www.osgeo.org/projects/>, you can see many open source
projects listed, far more than are just in OSGeo ....

The OSGeo incubation committee is taking on review (a quick check of a
projects source code repository that it is indeed spatial, open source, and
accepting contributions).

--
Jody Garnett