[Mobilitydb-dev] Fwd: MobilityDB: Spanish documentation files

Vicky Vergara vicky at georepublic.de
Thu Jul 22 11:05:42 PDT 2021

Please go ahead with the change as you see fit, that will give me an idea
of how docbook works (I dont know docbook)
Everything needs to be ready for scaling, like be ready when another
language is added, without any hassle.
Note that on FOSS4G I will, in the code sprint, talk about translations on
transifex, so hopefully translators are attracted and MobilitiyDB can have
an additional language in the future.
Regards

eMail: vicky at georepublic.de
Web: https://georepublic.info