[Mobilitydb-dev] Fwd: MobilityDB: Spanish documentation files

Esteban Zimanyi esteban.zimanyi at ulb.be
Wed Jul 21 23:17:25 PDT 2021

Independently of the releases, I think there are still two issues
* Structuring of the code: I would propose to have the directory
MobilityDB/doc for the XML files of the English documentation and then have
a directory MobilityDB/doc/es for the XML files of the Spanish
documentation. Then remove all transifex files that are anyway outdated.
* Ensuring that the licence check finds the XML files of the Spanish
documentation. According to my understanding this is not the case.
If you agree I can prepare a PR with these changes.