[Mobilitydb-dev] Fwd: MobilityDB: Spanish documentation files

Vicky Vergara vicky at georepublic.de
Thu Jul 22 11:48:10 PDT 2021

There is no synchronization:
[image: image.png]
Compare with:
 Has the Integrations tab, and clicking on it, its synchronized with
contents of develop branch
[image: image.png]
[image: image.png]

Before: when we didn't have this, we had to manually push
the workflow was something on the lines of:
tx push -l en
<translate on transifex the changed strings>
tx pull -l es

Some time ago, we have it set to once a file is translated, then
automatically make a PR, as you can see in this PR
https://github.com/pgRouting/pgrouting/pulls?q=is%3Apr+is%3Aclosed+label%3ATranslation
all the ones that are with a title like: Translate
'/locale/en/LC_MESSAGES/pgr_boykovKolmogorov.po' in 'es'

But now that all files are translated we have the setting to make the PR
when the file is 100% reviewed, because that is not the case yet
I manually have to do
tx pull -l es
Verify that there is no sphinx syntax error and fix if any in transifex,
pull again.
until there is no error, and then I push and make a PR that contains all
the recent translations.

So for example in OSGeoLive I changed one time 500 strings in Japanese
because of sphinx syntax, and the ones that were reviewed, I un reviewed
them
so a Japanese person could check that I didn't mess up the Japanese while
fixing syntax (try to not be your own reviewer)

eMail: vicky at georepublic.de
Web: https://georepublic.info

Tel: +49 (089) 4161 7698-1
Fax: +49 (089) 4161 7698-9