[Mobilitydb-users] New to MobilityDB

Esteban Zimanyi estebanzimanyi at gmail.com
Sat Apr 9 00:43:16 PDT 2022

Dear Faqir

Maybe you could install the latest develop version from sources
https://github.com/MobilityDB/MobilityDB#building--installation
instead of using docker image. This is the version that will be used for
the official 1.0 release in the forthcoming days.

test=# SELECT duration(period '[2012-01-01, 2012-01-03)');
 duration
----------
 2 days
(1 row)

Regards

Esteban
Prof. Esteban Zimanyi
Department of Computer & Decision Engineering  (CoDE) CP 165/15
Universite Libre de Bruxelles
Avenue F. D. Roosevelt 50
B-1050 Brussels, Belgium
fax: + 32.2.650.47.13