[MOSS-archives] FOSS4G AGM / MOSS T-Shirts

Maris Nartiss maris.gis at gmail.com
Thu Aug 26 04:00:09 PDT 2021

Hello Peter,
taking into account that MOSS as a project is more about preservation
of an important piece of history than development of new and fancy
things, I do not see a need for a catchy phrase and modern logo. Plain
text logo seems fine. To be honest, I really like cover of the manual
but I don't know if it would serve well as a logo.

Māris.