[MOSS-archives] MOSS slide for OSGeo AGM 2021 / Video message

Maris Nartiss maris.gis at gmail.com
Thu Aug 26 04:13:27 PDT 2021

Hello Peter,
thank you for your hard work. It is nice to see steady progress :-)

Although the slide on MOSS looks a bit heavy, it contains everything
important and thus +1 from me. I hope the next slide on DOIs also will
be shown in the final presentation.

Sorry, today I have no ideas how to help you with the video,
Māris.