[MOSS-archives] Updates / Springer / new release ?

Peter Löwe peter.loewe at gmx.de
Tue Jul 6 03:15:50 PDT 2021

Hi all,

following advice by the friendly Zenodo help desk staff, I've added a .zenodo.json file to the repo and updated the DOI link in README.md from a static to a dynamic link.

Based on Maris' suggestion, I changed the point of contact from Carl to Peter.

@Carl: Please speak up if you'd rather be the POC.

I suggest to do another release on github this week, to confirm that the Zenodo metadata hooks work as intended.

The deadline for additions (-> DOI-based MOSS citation) the Springer Handbook is July 15. With some luck, the OSGeo repo (and DOI) might be available by then.

However, we already have the current MOSS DOI as a fallback.

Best,
Peter

<peter.loewe at gmx.de>