[MOSS-archives] [Incubator] MOSS heritage project: next steps (Angelos Tzotsos)

Carl Reed carl.n.reed at gmail.com
Tue Jul 13 08:26:45 PDT 2021

Also, am I set up as a list moderator? There is a post that needs approval
but I need a password to login and approve the post.

Thanks

Carl

On Fri, Jul 9, 2021 at 4:17 AM Peter Löwe <peter.loewe at gmx.de> wrote:

> Hi Jody, hi Angelos, all,
>
> Jeff McKenna and myself still neet to be set up as Administrators:
>
> (this is Jeffs how-to:)
> in the settings of the new repository could you change:
>
> - goto https://github.com/OSGeo/MOSS
> <https://deref-gmx.net/mail/client/qZEoGm-YHB0/dereferrer/?redirectUrl=https%3A%2F%2Fgithub.com%2FOSGeo%2FMOSS>
> - choose "Settings" at top-right (the breadcrumb of
> Code/Issues....Settings)
> - click on "Manage Access" in left panel
> - in middle-right, click on the "Invite teams or people" green button
> - search for the usernames "jmckenna" and "ploewe"
> - click on the role "Admin"
>
> Best,
> Peter
>

> <peter.loewe at gmx.de>
>
> --

Carl Reed, PhD
Carl Reed and Associates

Mobile: 970-402-0284

“A mind is like a parachute. It doesn't work if it is not open.”

— Frank Zappa

“Our liberty depends on the freedom of the press, and that cannot be
limited without being lost.”

— Thomas Jefferson, U.S. Founding Father