[NAS] problem when importing atkis nas data into postgres

Armin Retterath armin.retterath at lvermgeo.rlp.de
Mon Jul 12 04:29:26 EDT 2010

hello list,

after compiling again the import was done. i can't find the problem -
maybe some missing dev packages or the temporal *.resolved.gml and
*.gfs files which ogr2ogr writes could not be overwritten in a secondary
import process.

(installed packages ubuntu 10.04:
postgresql-server-dev-8.4
libxerces-c2-dev
libexpat1-dev
expat
libproj-dev
libgeos-dev
)

further problem:

the objects are now in the database, but their geometry type is
GEOMETRY - maybe a problem with postgis 1.5?

regards armin

Am Freitag 09 Juli 2010, um 15:56:49 schrieb Frank Warmerdam:
> Armin Retterath wrote:
> > hello list,
> >
> > we tested the import functions with real atkis demo data. a
problem
> > occured while import: the structure was generated, but the
elements
> > was not imported. the datatype in geometry_columns was
GEOMETRY -

http://www.geoportal.rlp.de/metadata/32370000_5590000_32380000_5600000.xm

--
Im Auftrag
--

Kompetenz- und Geschäftsstelle Geodateninfrastruktur Rheinland-Pfalz
beim

Ferdinand-Sauerbruch-Straße 15
56073 Koblenz
Telefon 0261/492-466