[Journal] Two articles in the "Case Studies" section

Tyler Mitchell tylermitchell at shaw.ca
Mon Apr 2 12:10:47 EDT 2007

On 2-Apr-07, at 9:03 AM, Micha Silver wrote:

> I've sent in two articles (thru svn):

Great!  Don't worry, we can switch sections as appropriate once we
get draft together.

> I've committed the *.tex and *.eps image files for both articles to
> svn, under new directories as per Martin's suggestion. However I
> don't see the files in the web interface.

I've updated from svn and those files are not there either.  Remember
you must do "add" and then also "commit".  Let me know if you need
further help.

Please note, everybody, that I'm available on skype as "spatialguru"
and I'm on IRC as TylerM and on MSN as spatialguru at excite.com.  To
join IRC easily, use this webpage:
http://irc.telascience.org/ and select the #osgeo channel to find me.