[Journal] Another long article - opinions?

Tyler Mitchell tylermitchell at shaw.ca
Wed Apr 4 00:30:38 EDT 2007

On 3-Apr-07, at 9:04 PM, Tyler Mitchell wrote:

> Should we cap overall length of the journal?  Looking for opinions,
> past and present.

I should add, that currently we are going to be at least 30-35 pages,
with a few outstanding variables.

I personally think we shouldn't limit the size of the overall volume
unless it detracts from some of the content or readability or means
next volume will be too short.  I see the first 2-3 volumes as
experiments anyway :)

If anyone has more time to tweak a few documents, let me know.  I
have the Developer Announcements to pull together and an editorial to
write.