[Journal] Another long article - opinions?

Micha Silver micha at arava.co.il
Wed Apr 4 03:52:39 EDT 2007

I also would not limit the overall size of the Journal. But I would say
that 10 pages is too long for one article. It just won't get read. How
about asking Daniel Ames if he can split it into two (or three?)
installments, and publish only part 1 now, leaving part 2 for volume 2?
That's a popular and accepted way to present long, complicated topics in
online journals.

--
Micha Silver
Arava Development Co