[Journal] Newsletter Draft Status

Tyler Mitchell (OSGeo) tmitchell at osgeo.org
Tue Apr 10 03:48:01 EDT 2007

On 10-Apr-07, at 12:32 AM, Martin Wegmann wrote:

> I added them as comments but they are already answered and hence
> removed - I
> checked a few seconds ago by searching "##" but found none.

Okay, thanks for clarifying Martin.

I couple other things I'd like to change/add:
1) add footers with page numbering
2) add headers with journal title
3) fix TOC - currently shows empty ??  Is it easy to bump it to page
two?
4) tighten up bullet point vertical spacing
5) Find best way to integrate my full page PDF as a cover page (I
ended up using pdftk to concatenate the page into the doc, but I'd
rather do it all within latex)

If you or others can help with this, let me know.

I have a few personal outstanding items to wrap up still - including
writing a proper editorial and doing some further proofing of
submitted text.  Anyone who has time to scour the content to find
mistakes, please do so.

Anything else I am missing?