[Journal] Fwd: Academic Conference Requirements

Tyler Mitchell (OSGeo) tmitchell at osgeo.org
Sat Jun 2 12:51:34 EDT 2007

FYI...
I've offered to help coordinate publishing some of the papers from
the 2007 conference, as articles included in the journal.  We'd be
aiming to put these into issue 3.  Putting some through peer review
would also help meet the needs for some presenters.

Anyone been involved in similar processes before?

By the way, the Journal has an official ISSN which is like an ISBN,
but ISSN is for periodical/serial publications.

Tyler

Begin forwarded message: