[Journal] Request for article review...

Sunburned Surveyor sunburned.surveyor at gmail.com
Sun Jun 10 11:15:47 EDT 2007

I have finished the rough draft of my article for Volume 2 of the
OSGeo Journal. The article is entitled "Spatial Relationships -
Geospatial Topology Basics". I'd like to know if there are a couple of
people that would be willing to review this draft and make suggestions
for improvement or revision. I had a couple of people that did this
for my last article, and I really think it improved the finished
product. I don't want to have to impose on the same people again,
although I would love their help a second time, so I thought I would
send this request to the entire list.

If you are interested in looking over my rough draft, which is about
1600 words, just let me know and I can e-mail it to you on ODT format
for markup.

Thanks,

Landon