[Journal] SVN set up started

Martin Wegmann wegmann at biozentrum.uni-wuerzburg.de
Thu Mar 29 04:57:36 EDT 2007

On Tuesday 27 March 2007 20:47, Tyler bivand wrote:
[...]
> Next will now need to determine a naming convention for our files...
> any good ideas?

I would suggest to name it after the first author of the article e.g.:

bivand.tex
mueller.tex
etc.

and put all corresponding files into on directory:

/integration
	/bivand
		bivand.tex
		bivand_image1.pdf
		bivand_image2.pdf

	/mueller
		mueller.tex
		mueller_image1.pdf
		mueller_image2.pdf

this way the image links in bivand.tex do not require a new path.

The OSGeo-Journal main.tex requires only the path to the various articles or
to an intermediate file in /integration where input articles are listed
(which links to the articles files).

Hence in /root we only have main.tex + /images (for logo etc.) + required sty
etc. files.

just a suggestion, open for better ideas.

Martin