[Journal] LaTeX templates

Tyler Mitchell tylermitchell at shaw.ca
Thu Mar 29 14:48:39 EDT 2007

Has anyone touched the GRASS-News templates at all and started re-
branding for OSGeo Journal?  I started a bit today, and partly to
start to gain an understanding for how the LaTeX environment works.

Before I throw them into svn, I just wanted to make sure no one
already did something else worth building on.

Martin / Markus - anything we need to do to handle copyright within
the templates from GRASS?  Can we continue to use the same ISSN number?