[Journal] Size of images in the journal

Micha Silver micha at arava.co.il
Fri May 25 12:03:40 EDT 2007

Hello All:

While the two column format for the journal looks professional and makes
for easy reading, it has the unfortunate result of squashing images down
to a size that renders them almost  indiscernible/./ I noticed this
problem in Volume_1, especially with articles that added a screen shot
of a web page as an illustration. As material starts to come in for
volume 2, I see we'll be publishing the same "postage stamp" illustrations.

Do others agree that we should look for a way to present images in a
larger format?  Anyone have any idea how this can be done in latex,
without breaking the overall two column layout?

Thanks,

Micha