[Journal] Start-up for next volume

Tyler Mitchell (OSGeo) tmitchell at osgeo.org
Tue Feb 5 19:38:57 EST 2008

Thanks to everyone who gave their feedback on the previous year and
my other questions.  We can continue to discuss some of them, but for
the moment I'd like to get started on the next volume.

I have been contacting all the authors who need to submit reports for
the Annual Reports section.

Now it is up to you other editors to start hunting down articles for
your sections as per:
http://wiki.osgeo.org/index.php/Journal_Volume_4
You have about 2 weeks to collect the articles from the authors, then
a couple more weeks to format and prepare them.  Keep in touch with
any questions or issues.

Your sections and who is in charge, are listed here:
http://wiki.osgeo.org/index.php/Journal

If you are reading this list and want to help/join, choose a position
marked "vacant" and we'll add you in there.

Talk to you later,