[Journal] Start-up for next volume

Sunburned Surveyor sunburned.surveyor at gmail.com
Tue Feb 5 20:00:27 EST 2008

I removed my article for the Spatial Relationships Programming Example
from Volume 4. I'm still working on the sample code, but I hope to
have it ready for Volume 5.

I'll be substituting my Free GIS Book on geospatial metadata in its
place. I apologize if this change means Volume 4 will lack programming
content.

Thanks for everyone's patience with my schedule.

Landon