[Journal] Using Open Journal System for Vol 4.

Rafal Wawer Rafal.Wawer at sadl.kuleuven.be
Wed Feb 20 05:20:15 EST 2008

Dear Taylor,
I've just tested the article submission procedure in OJS and it went
very smoothly indeed, at least from the author point of view. It was a
good idea to switch to it!
I will proceed with submitting other articles I have sent for Journal
vol. 4.
Best regards:
Raf

Dr. Rafal Wawer
K.U.Leuven
R&D Division SADL (Spatial Application Division)
Celestijnenlaan 200e bus 2224
BE-3001 Leuven-Heverlee
Belgium
tel. 0032 16 329731