[Journal] Using Open Journal System for Vol 4.

Rafal Wawer Rafal.Wawer at sadl.kuleuven.be
Thu Feb 21 04:24:15 EST 2008

Dear Taylor,
The system works very fine ideed, but I have found one obstacle, which
is uploading of a new version of an article. Sometimes authors send an
improved version of an article in a short time after the sobmission and
in OJS I did not find any "upload new version" or soemthing similiar.
Since the collection of articles for each volume takes some months, the
need for a change in early submitted article may arise.
Unfortunetly I am not as aware of online editorial systems, as I would
wish to be, but in the previous wiki you could change all data related
to an article till the closing date of particular volume. For me as an
author it was very usefull indeed.
Best regards:
Raf

Dr. Rafal Wawer
K.U.Leuven
R&D Division SADL (Spatial Application Division)
Celestijnenlaan 200e bus 2224
BE-3001 Leuven-Heverlee
Belgium
tel. 0032 16 329731