[Journal] Questions about the OSGeo Journal / newsletter

Wolfgang Qual Wolfgang.Qual at muenchen.de
Wed Jun 17 02:54:42 EDT 2009

Hello Tyler,
thank you very much for this information. We'll try to prepare some
content for the next issue. The current edition - will it be published
in September? Or before that (sorry, just did not get it). "Deadline"
for this next issue?
An other question: does OSGeo provide something like a newsletter
(email) which is published more often/frequent? Perhaps different
newsletters for different languages? I am asking that question as we do
some work for the german speaking community of gvSIG (e.g. the new wiki
might not be that interesting for english speaking users...).

Best,
Wolfgang

---

uw11.rgu at muenchen.de