[Journal] Questions about the OSGeo Journal / newsletter

Tyler Mitchell (OSGeo) tmitchell at osgeo.org
Tue Jun 16 16:09:20 EDT 2009

Hi Wolfgang,

It is good to hear from you and about your interesting work.  We are
currently reorganising the journal editorial team a bit, so
unfortunately, at the moment there are no firm deadlines.  In a week
or so our current edition will be complete then we will be looking at
collecting more articles.  However, you are welcome to submit any
article to our system at any time.  Because much of our work is done
by volunteers, our schedules are flexible.  I would expect the next
issue of the journal to be published (digitally) by September.  Does
that help?  Your topic does indeed fit our area of interest.

Best wishes,
Tyler

* Editor in chief, OSGeo Journal
* Executive Director, OSGeo