[Journal] Questions about the OSGeo Journal / newsletter

Wolfgang Qual Wolfgang.Qual at muenchen.de
Tue Jun 16 05:09:00 EDT 2009

Hello list,
may I ask you a few questions regarding the OSGeo Journal? We just
organized the first german speaking gvSIG-meeting in Munich in order to
bring together (or form) the local gvSIG-community. The event was quite
motivating: about 60 persons came to that event, interesting
presentations of gvsig-users, a german-speaking wiki page was
introduced. Yesterday, the organization team met again to discuss
further activities. Among others, we would like to report a little bit
more about what-we-do here regarding gvSIG. I could imagine that the
OSGeo Journal would be a nice place for this. Is it? If yes: what is the
next deadline for a text (proposal). I would be very happy if someone
would write a short comment on my questions!

Best,
Wolfgang

--

	*Wolfgang Qual

* *Referat für Gesundheit und Umwelt*
Umweltschutz
Umweltvorsorge
RGU-UW 11

Bayerstraße 28a
80335 München

Telefon +49 - 89 - 233 - 4 77 17
Telefax +49 - 89 - 233 - 4 77 05

http://www.muenchen.de/umweltatlas
uw11.rgu at muenchen.de
Bitte beachten Sie die Hinweise zur elektronischen
Kommunikation mit der Landeshauptstadt München:
http://www.muenchen.de/ekomm