[Journal] Status of Articles For December Volume

Tyler Mitchell tmitchell.osgeo at shaw.ca
Fri Oct 16 02:44:18 EDT 2009

Glad to see you prompting us on.. I'm in Sydney and likely offline a fair bit, so your prodding is great.  More below...

> I need Jason Fournier, Micha Silver, and Martin Wegmann to let
> me know
> if the articles listed above for their sections are still a
> "go".

Remember, Martin has had to bow out for now.  So either contact the author directly or one of the new section editors can take it on.

> Tyler: Are you still taking care of the editorial for the December
> Volume, or is that something you need me to do? How do we get
> rid of
> that testing article you have in the system entitled "my first open
> source experience"? Or is that actually a real article that we
> want to
> publish?

Yes I will do an editorial.  Any of you are also welcome to, of course, but I would like to write an intro article after all others are received.