[Journal] Section Editors With No Assignments

Daniel P. Ames dpames at gmail.com
Mon Oct 19 01:26:34 EDT 2009

Landon, I'm still interested and wiling to help out as a section editor.
Perhaps on Programming Tutorials or Peer Reviewed Articles... I've tried to
drive submissions to the peer reviewed section in the past, and think there
is still hope for this section to become quite interesting - but it will
require drumming up business from the academic community and trying to
convince them to publish here. If anyone has thoughts on how to encourage
that, please share. Thanks, Dan

n Thu, Oct 15, 2009 at 9:34 AM, Sunburned Surveyor <
sunburned.surveyor at gmail.com> wrote:

> The following Section Editors are not assigned to any Journal Section:
>
> Daniel Ames
> Daniele MN
> Venkatesh Raghavan
> Daisuke Yoshida
>
> Please let me know if you are still interested in working as a section
> editor. If you are, then I could use help with the following Journal
> Sections:
>
> Integration Studies
> Topical Studies
> Programming Tutorials
> Local Community REports
> Peer Revirewed Articles
>
> Let me know if you could help with any of these sections.
>
> Landon

Daniel P. Ames
www.danames.org
dpames at gmail.com