[Journal] Update from delinquent editor.

Sunburned Surveyor sunburned.surveyor at gmail.com
Tue Apr 6 16:56:37 EDT 2010

Dimitris provided a revised copy of the article on the Grass Image
Processing Environment. It was already in TEX format, so I added this
to the SVN. I also tried to add it to the OJS, but I think I need to
ask Tyler for some help on that. :]

I think I need to put together a list of tasks that need to be
completed before we publish Volume 6. Other than the final LaTex work
and my work on the volunteer recognition page, what outstanding items
do we have?

Let me know and I will get the list put together.

Thanks for the input.

Landon