[Journal] Reminder: Send me your pic and bio paragraph.

Sunburned Surveyor sunburned.surveyor at gmail.com
Fri Feb 19 16:07:43 EST 2010

I've only got one pic and bio for Volume 6 Volunteers. Please send me
your stuff so I can work up or volunteer recognition page when I get
time. Maybe people are shy, so I will give a short list of names that
are popping in my head. I know I am missing others, so send me your
stuff even if you aren't on this list and you worked on Volume 6.

Volunteer List

Micha Silver
Danial Ames
Dimitris Kotzinos
Scott Mitchell
Barry Rowlingson
Zachary Woolard
Jorge Gaspar Sanz Salinas
Rafal Wawar

Of course, if you'd rather not be included in the volunteer
recognition section, I won't break your arm over it. :]

Landon