[Journal] Preliminary LaTex Conversion Guidelines

Sunburned Surveyor sunburned.surveyor at gmail.com
Mon Mar 1 22:39:33 EST 2010

Barry:

Your official job title is now LaTex Ninja!

All joking aside, I really appreciate your help with the latex aspects
of publishing the journal. Latex is hard for me, although I did print
out some of the latex documents so I can understand more of that
aspect of the OSGeo Journal production.

I don't know how far we would be getting without your help.

Thank you again.

Landon