[Journal] Moving Forward With LaTex Conversion and Publication of Volume 6

Barry Rowlingson b.rowlingson at lancaster.ac.uk
Tue May 11 12:58:29 EDT 2010

On Tue, May 11, 2010 at 4:16 PM, Sunburned Surveyor
<sunburned.surveyor at gmail.com> wrote:
> Guys,
>
> What do we need to do to finish the LaTex conversion and publication
> of Volume 6? Do we need to find Barry some assistance? Can we get this
> done by the end of the week?

 I can probably find half a day this week.

> I hate to see us let Volume 6 drag on any longer.  I realize this is
> partly due to my lack of prodding and leadership, but I'd like to get
> this volume of the journal wrapped an on line.
>
> How do we move forward?

 If all the content is in then it's just (just!) a matter of making it
LaTeX nicely. What's on the TODO list?

 I've just tried LaTeXing the current SVN and the Sextante article is
looking badly broken - it's trying to do two columns within a
two-column layout...

Barry