[Journal] Moving Forward With LaTex Conversion and Publication of Volume 6

Tyler Mitchell (OSGeo) tmitchell at osgeo.org
Tue May 11 13:17:42 EDT 2010

I spent a fair bit of time last week and made some good progress.  Be sure to
update your copy of svn before hacking too much :)

The main outstanding was the sextante article, as Barry mentioned.  It throws
a bunch of errors, so will have to look at that.

Also I wasn't sure if the by Yann Chemin re: GRASS image process environment
was supposed to be published or not.   I think it's been in the queue for
quite a while, so wanted to confirm this :)

Other than that, Scott you mentioned some challenges with the Orshoven/Wawer
article I think.  Still need a hand there?

Tyler