[Journal] svn updates

Tyler Mitchell (OSGeo) tmitchell at osgeo.org
Fri May 14 02:36:49 EDT 2010

I've done a bunch of updates and have things building pretty cleaning now.
Can you please have a peek at the latest PDF?  You may need to build it
yourself since my svn client is having trouble uploading a new one :(

I know there's a bunch to clean up in there (e.g. some images could be full
page width, I see a bunch of "??" marks in some places, etc.).

One "natbib" error - sorry, I'm not biblio expert:

"
! Package natbib Error: Bibliography not compatible with author-year
citations.

(natbib)  Press <return> to continue in numerical citation style.

See the natbib package documentation for explanation.
Type  H <return>  for immediate help.

l.246 ...and\NAT at force@numbers{}\NAT at force@numbers
"

I'm getting excited.. it's like 40 pages! :)
Getting close!