[Journal] svn updates

Barry Rowlingson b.rowlingson at lancaster.ac.uk
Fri May 14 14:01:57 EDT 2010

On Fri, May 14, 2010 at 7:36 AM, Tyler Mitchell (OSGeo)
<tmitchell at osgeo.org> wrote:
> I've done a bunch of updates and have things building pretty cleaning now.
> Can you please have a peek at the latest PDF?  You may need to build it
> yourself since my svn client is having trouble uploading a new one :(
>
> I know there's a bunch to clean up in there (e.g. some images could be full
> page width, I see a bunch of "??" marks in some places, etc.).
>

> One "natbib" error - sorry, I'm not biblio expert:
>
> "
> ! Package natbib Error: Bibliography not compatible with author-year
> citations.
>
> (natbib)  Press <return> to continue in numerical citation style.
>
> See the natbib package documentation for explanation.
> Type  H <return>  for immediate help.
>
> l.246 ...and\NAT at force@numbers{}\NAT at force@numbers
> "
>
> I'm getting excited.. it's like 40 pages! :)

 I'll have a look at this at the weekend, one other thing I noticed is
that there's duplicate label errors because \label{foo} (or whatever)
is used in more than one section. I'll fix that now actually....

Barry

--
blog: http://geospaced.blogspot.com/
web: http://www.maths.lancs.ac.uk/~rowlings