[Journal] Volunteer Recognition Draft For Review

Sunburned Surveyor sunburned.surveyor at gmail.com
Tue May 25 20:01:12 EDT 2010

I've finally completed a draft of the volunteer recognition page. I've
attached it for everyone to review. Please let me know if you have any
suggestions for improvement. (I still need the bio for Micha Silver.)

Once I implement the needed revisions, I will take a crack at
converting the document to LaTex and will incorporate the photos.

That should be the last thing we need to wrap up a final PDF of Volume
6. When it is done, I'll see what I can do to help get the final PDF
published.

Thanks.

Landon