[Journal] Changes to Volunteer Recognition Article

Sunburned Surveyor sunburned.surveyor at gmail.com
Wed May 26 16:25:32 EDT 2010

I made the requested changes to the volunteer recognition page, and
added an entry for our LaTex Ninja, which I had forgotten from the
first version. I also ordred the bio's by last name and made some file
name changes in the SVN.

I have attached another PDF for review. The PDF, ODT, and my crude
attempt at a TEX file are now being committed to the SVN.

I know my TEX file will need some work. If someone familiar with LaTex
can take a look and let me know what corrections I need to make, I'd
appreciate it.

Once we get a "build" of Volume 6 with this last article included, is
it time to line up some proofreaders of the final PDF? Can we release
in the first of June?

Thanks for all the help.

Landon