[Journal] Changes to Volunteer Recognition Article

Tyler Mitchell tmitchell.osgeo at shaw.ca
Wed May 26 16:30:16 EDT 2010

----- Original Message -----
From: Sunburned Surveyor <sunburned.surveyor at gmail.com>
Date: Wednesday, May 26, 2010 1:25 pm
Subject: [Journal] Changes to Volunteer Recognition Article
To: OSGeo Journal <newsletter at lists.osgeo.org>

> I have attached another PDF for review. The PDF, ODT, and my crude
> attempt at a TEX file are now being committed to the SVN.

> I know my TEX file will need some work. If someone familiar with LaTex
> can take a look and let me know what corrections I need to make, I'd
> appreciate it.

I'll roll your article into the main document, unless you want to try
:)  I can also fix up some weird wording in my entry.

> Once we get a "build" of Volume 6 with this last article
> included, is
> it time to line up some proofreaders of the final PDF? Can we release
> in the first of June?

Most definitely!  I've been noting that I've updated it - once your article is added let's move it out for proofing.  Holler when your article is in and I will have a peek at it - don't waste your time tweaking it unless you want to :)  I can also do a quick compile and let everyone know to check it out.

For now everyone is welcome to proof read the current draft at:
http://svn.osgeo.org/osgeo/journal/volume_5/en-us/OSGeoJournal_vol5.pdf