[Journal] Proofreaders - draft 1 ready!

Barry Rowlingson b.rowlingson at lancaster.ac.uk
Thu May 27 07:13:59 EDT 2010

On Wed, May 26, 2010 at 11:26 PM, Tyler Mitchell (OSGeo)
<tmitchell at osgeo.org> wrote:
> Please anyone who has a few minutes, proof read this version of the first
> draft:
> http://svn.osgeo.org/osgeo/journal/volume_6/en-us/OSGeoJournal_vol6.pdf
>
> Landon, I just did a bunch of reformatting and inserted the volunteer
> recognition article in.  We are missing your bio and photo!  Please send to
> me.

 I've just had a readthrough and found a few typos and errors. I'll be
going through the source and fixing everything that I've marked in red
ink shortly.

 Also, I might fiddle with the formatting of the volunteer section,
but I'll checkin the typo fixes before I experiment.

Barry