[Journal] Proofreaders - draft 1 ready!

Barry Rowlingson b.rowlingson at lancaster.ac.uk
Thu May 27 08:01:33 EDT 2010

>  Also, I might fiddle with the formatting of the volunteer section,
> but I'll checkin the typo fixes before I experiment.

I've checked in a bunch of typo fixes including a classic that I
nearly didnt spot. The gvSIG article claimed ArcGIS was crashing 34
times a day. Yup, sounds about right.

 I then noticed the .tex it was supposed to be 3--4 times per day!
Wow, ESRI stability has increased ten-fold!

 Big problem at the moment is the gvSIG table which shrinks for the
last few rows. I'll look at this after lunch...

Barry