[Journal] Vol 7 and 8

Scott Mitchell smitch at me.com
Tue Oct 26 15:35:22 EDT 2010

I've just committed a brief news report to volume 7.  Tyler, if you'd
prefer not to have it in there, just ignore it, it will just save up
more for volume 8.

It is not included in the master .tex file at this point - besides not
know if you would want it included, I didn't want to mess up any
tidying you're working on.

Cheers,

Scott