[Journal] Re: The Journal Is Still Alive: The Annual Report

Sunburned Surveyor sunburned.surveyor at gmail.com
Wed Jun 1 11:00:06 EDT 2011

I've updated the wiki page for Volume 9:

http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Journal_Volume_9

Each table now has a column for the journal volunteer serving as a
point of contact with the chapters.

Yann has volunteered to help me review the reports as they come in. Thanks Yann!

I'll send a message to the discuss list today asking for reports from
each chapter.

Thanks,

Landon