[Journal] Volume 11 chapter reports

Eli Adam eadam at co.lincoln.or.us
Fri Jul 20 08:07:40 PDT 2012

Jo,

Thanks for whipping up a report.  There was a call earlier,
http://lists.osgeo.org/pipermail/discuss/2012-February/010097.html

Landon,

Thanks for leading on this.  I can review and copy edit for this
volume as well.  What is the best format and timetable for feedback?
Presumably that should be done before format conversion?

Eli