[Journal] Additional Annual Report Item Contributions and Annual Report Item Templates

Eli Adam eadam at co.lincoln.or.us
Thu Jul 26 09:15:24 PDT 2012

Landon,

Great work on putting this together.

As usual, I'm interested in copy editing and proofreading which should
probably be done before format conversion.  Do you have a preferred
method?  I can directly edit the sla files and check them back into
svn but am unsure of exactly how that might work with version of
Inkscape, other minor differences, etc.  I can also produce diffs and
open tickets which would give someone else an opportunity to review
them.  We can also use email.

Thanks, Eli