[Journal] Volume 11: I Think We're Done

Landon Blake sunburned.surveyor at gmail.com
Fri Nov 30 13:32:50 PST 2012

Over the last two (2) days I completed the process of posting Volume
11 articles to the blog and of adding hyperlinks to the PDFs.

There is a new (and I hope final) master PDF for Volume 11 with
hyperlinks available here:
http://svn.osgeo.org/osgeo/journal/volume_11/en-us/master_pdf/

You can access all of the blog articles for Volume 11 from this table
of contents:
http://geojournaleditor.wordpress.com/2012/11/30/volume-11-table-of-contents/

I haven't announced publication yet. I wanted to give you guys one
last chance to review. If you want to do that this weekend, I will
publish Volume 11 this morning officially.

This took way longer than I thought. :}

Thanks for all the help and any time you can put into a final review.

Landon