[Journal] Volume 11: Update (Publish Friday?)

Eli Adam eadam at co.lincoln.or.us
Wed Oct 31 14:34:12 PDT 2012

On Wed, Oct 31, 2012 at 1:37 PM, Landon Blake
<sunburned.surveyor at gmail.com>wrote:

> I'd like to start my final review of the Volume 11 master PDF
> tomorrow. I'll be correcting any remaining typos and adding hyperlinks
> to the PDF.
>
> Eli: Do we have any outstanding items before I start this review?

Landon,

I thought I sent this to you off list on the weekend.  Here it is again.
In short, the existing pdf is made from out of date soruces, can you update
it?

Eli

Can you svn update and republish the pdf?  This appears to not have edits I
made 4 days ago, http://trac.osgeo.org/osgeo/changeset/9212/

Also, how do you want edits back for this?  If the source is an .sla file
should I just make the revision like I have been?  What about things that
don't source from an .sla file?  So for instance, here are the first few
things I noticed:

page 2 talks about "2012" reports; these are all 2011
page 33 occurs twice, renumber the second 33 and all subsequent numbers
page 66 is too small (physical size)

Thanks, Eli