[Journal] trouble accessing journal archives

Eli Adam eadam at co.lincoln.or.us
Wed Oct 31 18:38:13 PDT 2012

I noticed someone on IRC having trouble accessing the journal archives (or
rather the actual PDF content from there):

http://journal.osgeo.org/index.php/journal

I'm not sure of the source of the problem.  It could have been changes to
infrastructure during web migration or it could be config/management issues
for the journal.  Any ideas?

For some examples:
http://svn.osgeo.org/osgeo/journal/volume_10/en-us/final_pdfs/OSGeoJournal_FOSS4G2011.pdfseems
to work whereas
http://journal.osgeo.org/index.php/journal/article/view/202/160 (the link
if you try and access just the editorial) does not

Older volumes seem to have more problems.

We should certainly figure this out before publishing Vol 11.

Eli