[Journal] Update on Volume 11

Scott Mitchell smitch at me.com
Thu Sep 6 13:06:56 PDT 2012

Eli, Landon et al.,

I have thrown together some of the more recent news, and checked it in to SVN under volume 11's news/

I started off trying to learn Scribus, but when I filled the existing 2 pages (copied from a prior issue, instead of messing with software I don't know, I just left the rest of the content in an open office text file.  So the open office file has everything, but unformatted, and the scribus file has about 3/4 of the material already formatted, but done by someone who doesn't know what he's doing ;)

Note that I didn't figure out hyperlinking, or anything beyond typing in paragraphs using the existing formatting, for that matter.