[Journal] introduction

Landon Blake sunburned.surveyor at gmail.com
Thu Sep 26 10:34:31 PDT 2013

Barend:

Thanks for making the introduction. I'm still trying to finish the annual
report for 2012 (which is really, really late.) I'd welcome other members
of the journal team to help with the academic issue we've discussed.

I'm willing to help explain how I use Scribus to produce the current
journal, but am a bit too busy at the moment to take full control of the
production of the academic issue. If I can get the 2012 Annual Report out
by the end of October, I would then be willing to focus on the academic
issue.

Landon