[Journal] Wrapping Up Volume 12 and Starting on 2014 Annual Report

Christian Willmes c.willmes at uni-koeln.de
Thu Jul 24 02:19:29 PDT 2014

Hi,

Am 23.07.2014 um 21:06 schrieb Eli Adam:
>> The editing access can be granted by the administrative account of the
>> > OJS instance btw. the Journal Editor.
> I don't think that we have anyone who has or knows their information
> to log in.  So in the ticket we are at "1. how to get access
> currently".  With access to the underlying machine, perhaps we can get
> access or manually add a user with rights or alter the right of an
> existing user.

yes, If we have acces to the MySQl DB of the OJS instance, grantig
rights to existing users is easy. Just adding according records to the
'roles' table... tested this on my local installation already, works fine.

regards,
Christian

--
Christian Willmes	(Public-Key ID: 0x2FA87ED4)
AG GIS & Fernerkundung      | GIS & RS Group